ProfessorChaos22ProfessorChaos22

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

Nice Shooter Game

I like this game. It is well run and challeging, especially after the 1st and 2nd levels. I really like the boss sequences, and the graphics are classic. good job, no complaints here.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

too many glitches

This game would be really cool if it didn't suck. The cool part is mini putt multiplayer, which I've always thought yahoo! should do. Graphics are fine, gameplay is good, except I rarely get to play, hence the low ratings. 9/10 times either it wont let me get to the first screen or it cannot connect to server, or some assholes clog it up with idle chatter. This game needs major improvements before I rate it above a 5. The connectivity of it is half the game. Artillery Live is a good example of good connectivity (not great, good).

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Very Nice!

Awesome. This is a great remake of an old game I used to play with my grandpa on old ms dos. Basically the same idea, angle vs power vs wind, but it's multiplayer! It's a very well put together game, nice epic soundtrack. For those of you rookies the aiming is supposed to be hard, but after a bit you get used to the idea. It's the whole point of the game. I do have a few tips for when you upgrade this baby:
Add the "room idea", like yahoo. Red vs Blue per game instead of the never ending battle, or better yet have two options so you can play with buddies if you wish. And maybe if you make 3 shots in a row you get an extra armor? Improve the disconnection problem, sometimes I get booted for no reason and it screws up the streak. Most importantly you should change up the scenery a little, maybe have 4 or 5 different styles of grounds that you can choose from.
Very good game, please make an upgrade!!!